Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Muffins
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour (how to make oat flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease or line a 12 muffin pan.
- Blend bananas, oil and honey in a large bowl. Leave the bananas chunky if you want little pieces in your muffin.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix just until blended. It’s OK if it’s lumpy.
- Fill muffin tins about 2/3 full. I use an ice cream scoop to do this.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown and firm to touch.